two bored dinks wasting away in suburbia, longing for good health, lotsa wealth, and meaning in their lives... or whatever else they feel like posting

7.04.2006

change is good...

okay, so anyone who knows me, knows that i like change. i like moving. i like new places. i like new people. i like new things.

i also like new cars. so... i got me one. zoom zoom baby:


a 2006 mazda3 GT with gfx and luxury packages. in carbon grey mica. with black leather heated seats. oh yeah. it's hot. and it corners like it's on rails...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Car, damn you guys must be reeling it in! I guess my 16 year old Celica will have to last yet another year. Lets see if she can hit the 400K mark.

So when are all your *FRIENDS* getting an update on "Bahamas-in-December"?

July 06, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you bought that one in Newmarket from Dave Wood Mazda and from my nephew who works there!!!! Seriously, good show. Great car.

July 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home